Banner1,2,3

Photobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Is anybody out there?

Hello world, I would like to apologise to the very few who might have interest in this blog. I have not posted anything in quite some time, partly because I was in Egypt for nearly 2 weeks, and partly because it is difficult to be inspired without an audience. And that I know firsthand because of my experiences being in a band in the 80's. Most musicians have played to an empty house at one time or another in their lives, (yes even Bono or the Beatles,etc) and one just simply wants to walk away and say "I'm out of here"

Well I'm not saying that I will walk away from this blog, but rather make it less of a priority of sorts, and the louder the voice out there, the more likely I will post, and Dammit, there is allot of stuff I can post.

   Cheers.

             

No comments:

Post a Comment